(Gà Nướng Tỏi Gừng) - Grilled Chicken with Garlic and Ginger is my first choice for family meals. Here is one of my favorite Vietnamese Cuisine.
Grilled Chicken with Garlic and Ginger is not only delicious, but also can help your get warmer inside. If there has any one in your family get sick, you can make this dish and serving with hot white porridge.
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 purple onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- 10ml lemon juice
- 5gr ginger, peeled and sliced thinly and long
- 50ml soy sauce
- 50ml olive oil
- 15ml honey
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 500gr chicken meat (use the breast part).
- Mix garlic, purple onion and ginger into grinder and grind well. Next add more honey and mix together.
- Then, add more soy sauce into mixture.
- Conitnue add olive oil and lemon juice into grinder. Grind again to mix them well.
- To create the flavor for one of amazing Vietnamese Chicken Recipes, you can add more 1 teaspoon pepper, grind until all ingredients mix together.
- Arrrange chicken meat into big bowl, next marinate with mixture (in step 4) and wait for 25 – 30 minutes to absorb.
- Turn on the grilling stove, fry each side in 6 – 8 minutes until their faces turn brown yellow.
- Finally, you finished Grilled Chicken with Garlic and Ginger.