(Đùi Vịt Nướng Chao) - Grilled Duck Thigh with Soya Cheese is one of stunning Vietnamese Cuisine.
The specific flavor from soya cheese combines with the sweetness from duck meat will create a spectacular dish for your family meal. It is not only tasty but also really easy for cooking. Eating with boiled rice, salad and cucumber is my favorite choice.
- Duck thighs: 2 big (600g)
- 2 red soya cheese cubes
- 1 white soya cheese cube
- Sugar, honey, oyster oil, sesame oil.
- Ginger, white rice wine.
- Peel off the cover of ginger, mix it with white rice wine and spread gently on skin of duck thighs. Wait in 15 minutes. Clean again carefully in 2 – 3 times. Next, use knife to cut gently some lines on skins to marinate spices.
- Mix red and white soya cheese cubes into small bowl. Grind them well. Next, add more 1 tablespoon sugar + 1 teaspoon honey and a little oyster oil. Mix well.
- Use your hands to apply mixture soya cheese in step 2 into duck thighs. Wait in 3 hour to create the amazing flavor for one of Vietnamese Food Culture.
- After that, bring them to grill at 180 degree in 40 – 50 minutes. Sometime, use small brush to spread mixture soya cheese on skin of duck thighs to guarantee they will not be dried.
- Finally, Grilled Duck Thigh with Soya Cheese is finished. Serving with boiled rice, salad and cucumber as I told above is a good choice.