(Trứng Nướng Khoai Tây Cupcake) - Grilled Egg with Potatoes in Cupcake Shape is not only eye catching, but also really delicious.
The flavor from cheese will make you cannot stop eating. From many delicious Vietnamese Dish Recipes, I think here is a good choice for today. Moreover, the shapes of grilled eggs will help you have a good appetite.
- 8 eggs
- 120ml cream milk
- 15g coriander
- 100g boiled potatoes, peeled and sliced into small cubes
- 100g sausage bacon, sliced into small cubes
- 70g cheese (long pieces)
- 1 cupcake pattern (12 cakes)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Spices: salt, pepper, sugar.
- Spread melted butter in cupcake pattern. Make sure it covers all face of pattern.
- Add 8 eggs into big bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt + 1 teaspoon pepper into mixture eggs
- Next, add more cream milk into mixture eggs.
- Clean and slice small coriander.
- Add all sliced coriander into mixture eggs
- Stir this mixture well in 30 minutes.
- Pour mixture in step 7 into 12 cakes of cupcake pattern. Pour in half and stop because you will add more filling into cakes.
- Add sausage bacon, potatoes into each small pattern. Finally, add a little cheese (long pieces) on face. Here is the important step to create the flavor for one of amazing Vietnamese Cuisine with us.
- Heat the grilling stove first at 190 degree in 15 minutes and then bring cupcake pattern to grill in 10 – 13 minutes.
- Finally, Grilled Egg with Potatoes in Cupcake Shape is ready to serve. Before serving, you can sprinkle a little sliced coriander on face to decorate.