(Mực Một Nắng Muối Ớt) - Grilled One Dried Sun Squid with Chili is one of stunning Vietnamese Food Culture. It is really interesting when we serve it like a snack with beer or wine.
- 1 – 2 fresh squids or dried one sun squids (buy at markets)
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Clean well fresh quid (firstly, clean with water added vinegar; then wash again with water). Bring to dry outside 1 day (make sure that is sunny day). Then, clean again with water before processing.
- Cut the head and body into separate parts. Marinate with ½ teaspoon pepper, a little salt, 2 teaspoons chili powder, mix well and wait for 15 minutes.
- Add a little oil on grilling tray, bring squid to grill on cob. Do not grill too long. That is the way to create one of fantastic Vietnamese Cuisine.
- Recipes is already finished. Grilled One Dried Sun Squid with Chili is my favorite snack so far when hanging out with friends or party on my garden.