(Ba Chỉ Nướng Kiểu Hàn) - Grilled Pork Belly in Korean Style. Changing a little bit your flavor in these days with other Vietnamese Cuisine will bring more new taste for your meal.
Serve Grilled Pork Belly in Korean Style with salad and kimchi like korean people is delicious.
- 450g pork belly
- Spices to marinate pork: 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon Miso soybean sauce, 1 and half teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon Maggie Seasoning Powder, a little pepper, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, ½ teaspoon minced ginger, 1 teaspoon minced garlic.
- Spices to mixed sauce: 1 tablespoon Korean chili powder, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 2 teaspoons soybean sauce, 2 teaspoons vinegar, 1 teaspoon white sesame.
1 onion, salad, olive oil
- Scrape the hair on pork skin carefully, clean and wait to get dry.
- Mix all spices together: 1 tablespoon honey, 1 and half teaspoons salt, 1 tablespoon Miso sauce, 1 teaspoon Maggie Seasoning Powder, a little pepper, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, ½ teaspoon miced ginger, 1 teaspoon minced garlic.
- Add more 2 teaspoons olive oil into mixture sauce.
- Use your hands to apple mixture sauce around pork belly carefully. Make sure it is applied all.
- Put pork belly on grilling tray, add a little oil on their faces to make sure it will not be dried when grilling.
- Peel off the cover of onion, clean and slice fiber. Soak in cold water in 15 minutes.
- Bring pork belly to grill on cob or in grilling machine in 10 minutes (235 celsius) and then reduce the heat to 200 celsius in 20 – 30 minutes.
- Making sauce: Mix 1 tablespoon Korean chili powder, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 2 teaspoons vinegar, 2 teaspoons soybean sauce, 1 teaspoon white sesame into small bowl.
- Mixed sliced onion with mixture sauce, wait in 10 – 15 minutes.
- When pork belly is cooked, use knife to cut thinly.
- Clean salad carefully at leat 3 times.
- Finally, you already finished Grilled Pork Belly in Korean Style in Korean Style. When eating, roll sliced pork belly with salad and kimchi, then soak in special sauce.