(Sườn Nướng với Nước Táo) - Grilled Pork Chop with Apple Juice. Your pork chop will bring a tasty flavor which you can not stop eating from the first tasting bite.
- 2kg pork chop
- 80ml honey
- 240ml seafood sauce
- 10ml rice vinegar
- 30ml oyster oil
- 15g minced chili
- 15ml black soy sauce
- 120ml apple juice
- 5g 5 flavor powder.
- Use fork to stick well on face of pork chop. Marinate with 5 flavor powder.
- Mix rice vinegar, seafood sauce, oyster oil, minced chili, honey into bowl.
- Put pork chop into nylon bag, pour sauce into, wait for 3 – 4 hours. It is much more better when you can put in fridge and wait for 1 night.
- After that, keep the sauce into clean bowl. Bring pork chop to grill on cob in 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, you cover pork chop into silver paper and put on cob again.
- Pour slowly apple juice into it and cover carefully. Continue grilling more 30 minutes.
- Then, peel off the silver paper and put on grilling tray, spread the sauce you kept on bowl well on 1 face to grill that face in 5 minutes. Then, repeat this process in another face and back again in 30 minutes.
- With this grilling stype, it helps to keep your pork chop moist. Slice Grilled Pork Chop with Apple Juice and serve with steamed rice and steamed veggie is delicious.