(Gà Nướng Cuộn Hành Ba Rô) - Today, I would like to introduce Grilled Rolled Chicken with Poitreau Onion for you guys.
The delish flavor from chicken is combined with poitreau onion and special sauce will create a stunning dish for your meal.
- 500g chicken meat (thigh or breast)
- 2 – 3 poitreau onion
- Spices: white wine, soy sauce, pepper, honey
- Take away bone from chicken.
- Use bamboo skewers to stick all face of chicken skin. Next, turn another face to marinate with soy sauce, salt and pepper, wait in 15 – 20 minutes.
- Clean well poitreau onion, slice into short pieces. Spread the silver paper on wood board, spread chicken meat and poitreau on top.
- Wrap carefully silver paper and tie well 2 heads.
- Making sauce for one of amazing Vietnamese Chicken Recipes: Mix soy sauce with honey to marinate chicken.
- Heat to grilling stove at 200 celsius and grill chicken in 20 minutes. After that, bring it out, marinate the sauce in step 5 on meat, bring to grill again at 180 celsius until meat turns caramel color.
- Wait to reduce heat, slice into medium pieces, arrange on plate and sprinkle more pepper.
- Finally, you just finished Grilled Rolled Chicken with Poireau Onion.