(Bánh Mì Trứng Cút Nướng) - Grilled Sandwich with Egg. If you are a busy person but still want to prepare a healthy meal for all members in family, I think this dish is a good choice.
- 2 slices of sandwich (for 2 persons)
- 4 quail eggs
- Mayonnaise sauce or melted butter
- Pepper and chili sauce.
- Cut off the edges of sandwiches.
- Slice 1 sandwich into 4 small square shapes.
- Use a circle pattern to cut off the middle of 4 small sandwiches. Keep 4 other small sandwiches, do not cut off.
- Spread on face of 4 small sandwiches which does not have small circle a little mayonnaise sauce.
- Put the small sandwich which has small circle in front of another one which does not has small circle.
- Add quail egg on the center of sandwich. Press mayonnaise around the circle. Here is the way to create one of easy Vietnamese Sandwich Recipes from us.
- Bring to grill in 10 minutes at 170 degrees. Watch carefully the edges of sandwich. Turn off the heat immediately when they turn brown yellow.
- You can eat with chili sauce or ketchup if you love.
You can make Grilled Sandwich with Egg for breakfast meals. Enjoy it with one fresh milk glass will bring enough energy for them and yourself.