(Tôm Nướng Muối Ớt) - Grilled Shrimps with Salt and Chili Sauce. Eating with salad is always a good choice in these days. It will bring many great feeling.
- Big fresh shrimps: 1 kg
- Spices: salt, Maggi’s stuff, chili powder, vegetable oil
- Spring onion: 20 gr , cleaned and sliced small
- Wood sticks.
- Clean shrimps carefully with water added a little salt in 2 – 3 times. Wait to dry. Cut off the legs and antennas of shrimps.
- Mix 1 teaspoon salt + ½ teaspoon chili powder (you can add more, it depends on your flavor) + ½ teaspoon Maggi’stuff + 1 teaspoon vegetable oil together. Use knife to cut across one line on each shrimp, and spread this mixture on them.
- Pin shrimps straight to wood sticks. Put them on tray added paper; bring to grill at 180 degree in 10 minutes.
- Clean salad. Next, mix sliced spring onion with 2 teaspoon oil, then bring into microwave about 30 seconds.
- Finally, when shrimps care cooked, spread mixture Chili Sauce on shrimps. Put Grilled Shrimps with Salt and Chili Sauce on plate and bring to serve with salad.
If you want to increase its flavor, you can make a sauce (4 teaspoons lemon juice + 2 pepper + 1 salt + 1 chili powder).