(Ốc Nướng Muối Ớt) - One of my favorite Vietnamese Cuisine in weekend is Grilled Snails with Salt and Chili.
The sweetness from snails is combined with spices will create a spectacular flavor in your mouth. In Vietnam, seafood, including snails is the most popular food of young people.
- 1lg sweet snails (or any snail you want)
- Sea salt, sugar, lemon, chili, pepper, Magi’s stuff, pepper
- Vietnamese mint herb.
- Clean snails carefully in 2 – 3 times with water added a little salt. Next, soak them into cold water added some sliced chili in 5 – 6 hours. Then, clean again in fresh water, wait to get dry.
- Mix 2 teaspoons sea salt, 1 teaspoon sugar, ½ teaspoon Magi’s stuff, 1 teaspoon oil and a little chili powder together.
- Use small brush to spread mixture above on face of snails and wait in 30 minutes. Here is the first step to create one of stunning Vietnamese Food Culture.
- Bring all snails to grill with fired coal until they spread their flavor.
- Making sauce: Mix salt, pepper, lemon juice, sugar together.
- Finally, Grilled Snails with Salt and Chili is already served. Serving with sauce with Vietnamese mint herb is perfect way.