(Chè Sắn Nóng) - I bet your family and friends will love Hot Cassava Sweet Soup. Cassava after cooked is really fresh and soft. It is the best way when you do not want to eat anything.
Hot Cassava Sweet Soup from many delicious Vietnamese Cuisine. Eating when it is hot, add more sliced coconut meat and ginger will bring an amazing flavor in your mouth.
- 2 Cassava (meidum size)
- Honey sugar (depends on your flavor)
- 1 clove ginger
- 1 tablespoon Kudzu flour
- Coconut meat, cleaned and sliced thinly and long pieces.
- Peel off cover of cassava, soak into water added a little salt about 6 – 7 hours or maybe through 1 night.
- Add cassava into pot, pour water to cover them and cook until they are cooked.
- After that, put them on plate, wait to get cool and slice into small pieces.
- Add sugar into pot, add more sliced ginger and cook with small heat until all sugar are melted.
- Here is the important step to create the flavor for one of amazing Vietnamese Dessert Recipes. Next, add sliced cassava into pot (in step 4), cook with small heat to make sure sugar will absorb into cassava. Season again to suit your flavor. Mix Kudzu flour with a little water well, pour it slowly into pot, and stir until it becomes thick. Turn off the heat.
- Scoop into bowl, add more sliced coconut meat on face. It is a good way to increase the flavor of this sweet soup. If you love coconut milk, you can add more before using.
Hope you love Hot Cassava Sweet Soup. Good Luck for your Cooking.