(Chè Đậu Ván Hạt Sen) - Indian Beans with Lotus Seeds Sweet Soup. When you combine 2 delicious beans will create a tasty flavor in your mouth.
Moreover, you already may know the benefits from lotus seeds. If you want to take care of your family’s health, I think you should choose one of delicious Vietnamese Dessert Recipes like this one to cook.
- Dried lotus seeds: 300g
- Dried Indian beans: 400g
- Boil the water; then pour dried Indian beans into pot. Add more ½ teaspoon salt, turn off the heat and cover the pot carefully. Wait for 1 night. Next day, use your hand to peel off the cover of beans.
- Separate the cover and beans. Clean again and pour into basket, wait to dry.
- Bring Indian beans to steam in 5 – 10 minutes.
- Boil 3 bowls water and pour lotus seeds into pot, cook until it is soft.
- You should taste lotus seeds before add more Indian beans into pot. If it is soft, you can pour already. After add more Indian beans and sugar (depend on your flavor), cook until it boils again, turn off the heat, cover the pot and wait in 2 hours to make sure sugar can absorb into beans.
- After 2 hours, turn on the heat again, continue to cook until the beans are all soft. Turn off the heat.
- Finally, you can serve this dessert for your family and friends. Indian Beans with Lotus Seeds Sweet Soup is better when it is cold. Scoop into glasses, add more ice and you can enjoy right now.