(Gỏi Sứa) - Jelly Fish Salad. Enjoy last days of summer with one of stunning Vietnamese Cuisine.
You should be careful in this step if you do not want get itching in your throat. Including green mango, this food will create the flavor with a little crunchy, sour and sweet flow from your tongue to your throat and final destination is stomach.
- 300g fresh jelly fish
- Pork meat
- Carrot, cleaned and peeled
- Onion, basil leaves; coriander
- Roasted peanut, smashed
- Deep fried glutinous rice with powdered shrimp (bánh phồng tôm)
- Chili, pepper, vinegar, sugar, spices …
- Clean well its slimy skin, soak into alum water in few hours; next use your hands to press out all water. Then slice small and soak in hot water in few minutes and pour them out on basket.
- Boil Pork meat until it is cooked, tear small
- Slice Carrot into long and thin pieces. Peel off the cover of onion, slice fiber. Clean and slice basil leaves small.
- Making dipping sauce: Mix sugar + salt + pepper + vinegar + fish sauce + sliced chili, stir well and text again to suit your flavor. This sauce is required with a little sweet and sour.
- Mix jelly fish with pork meat, onion, carrot, basil leaves and coriander together. Add more roasted peanut on top.
- When eating, pour more sauce and serve Jelly Fish Salad with deep fried glutinous rice cakes.