(Bò bía) - Jicama Fresh Rolls is the combination of ingredients of recipe. It's absolutely delicious when using with black sauce which you can buy at any Vietnamese super market.
Fascinating this dish is attractive with dried shrimp, scrambled eggs, sausage, and sweet flavor of cassava.
- Chinese sausages: 2
- Dried shrimp: 200gr
- 2 eggs
- 1 cassava
- 1 bunch basil leaves
- A few cloves of garlic
- 1 carrot
- Rice papers
- Black sauce.
* Make the filling
- Dry shrimps soaked in water for a few hours, pureed or not, up to you.
- Minced garlic and fried until gold with a little oil.
- Roasted dry shrimp turn off the stove, take out to dish.
- Peel cassava, cut fiber, smooth carrot fiber.
- Fried cassavas and carrots until cooked, if you like you can add peanut (groundnut) to fry. If you want to eat hot, after fry you roll the mixture with rice paper immediately.
- Stir Egg with a little salt and fry it.
- After that, you wait to get cold and slice it
- Boiled Chinese sausage, fried with a little oil for fragrance then cut diagonal slices.
* Prepare vegetables
- Washed basil leaves, pick up each leaf to remove worm and decayed leaves.
- Spread rice paper has dipped with water on dish, arranged a basil leaf, a slice of sausage. You must remember choosing greener side of the leaf below in order to rolling finished, the roll is more beautiful.
- Next, add the fried cassava, dried shrimp and finally scrambled eggs on the surface. Roll gently but tightly. This roll served with black sauce, sprinkle little fried garlic and pepper on bowl of black sauce if you like. Moreover, you can add more roasted peanuts into black sauce to create more flavor.
- Jicama Fresh Rolls is quite familiar by being sold almost everywhere in Saigon, especially near schools.