(Chè Thạch Thập Cẩm) - Mixture Caramel with Jelly Coconut Milk. The spectacular combination between coconut milk, jelly and dried longan fruit will give you a best feeling in hot days.
If you love flan cakes and other fruits, you can add when eating.
- 5 – 6 small bowls of caramel
- Fruits, flan cakes (Optional).
Making white jelly:
- 1 teaspoon jelly flour (7g)
- 300ml water
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
Making strawberry jelly:
- 1 teaspoon jelly flour (7g),
- 300ml water,
- 1 teaspoon strawberry syrup
- 100g dried longan fruit
Making coconut syrup:
- 200ml coconut milk,
- 1 teaspoon corn starch,
- ½ teaspoon salt,
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Making white jelly: Pour jelly flour into pot + water and stir well until this flour is melted all (15 minutes – 20 minutes).
- Put this mixture on cooking stove, add more condensed milk and cook in small heat until this mixture boils. Remember that you should not stop stirring when cooking this mixture.
- Cook until all jelly flour is melted and boils, turn off the heat.
- Scoop this mixture into patterns, wait about 30 minutes and put in fridge.
- Making strawberry jelly: Do the same process like making white jelly to create one of amazing Vietnamese Cuisine for your family.
- Soak dried longan fruit in 2 – 3 hours. Clean in fresh water about 2 – 3 times. Put on basket and wait to get dry.
- Making coconut syrup: Pour coconut milk into pot, add more corn starch, sugar, salt and cook in small heat until it boils and become thick, turn off the heat and wait to reduce hot.
- Slice small strawberry and white jelly.
- Pour a little jelly from each to put into bowl, add more dried longan fruit and other stuffs you want like flan cakes, fruits.
- Finally, pour caramel on face, add more coconut syrup in step 7 and you can add more coffee if you want. Mix them well with grinded ice and you already own one amazing dessert.
Mixture Caramel with Jelly Coconut Milk is really delicious, right?