(Miến Xào Thập Cẩm) - With many easy ingredients to find near your place, you can create Mixture Fried Cassava Vermicelli for your family.
Moreover, you can eat as much as you can and cannot stop eating. It is really fresh and you can apply it for your daily diet list.
- 300gr dried cassava vermicelli
- 1 cucumber
- ½ green bell pepper
- ¼ purple cabbage
- 2 eggs
- 1 carrot
- Salt, sugar, Maggi’s stuff, pepper, fish sauce
- Spring onion, coriander, dried purple onion, chili powder
- Optional: Vietnamese Ham (Giò Lụa) / Chinese Sausage.
- Stir well eggs with a little salt and pepper. Heat to oil, bring egg to fry thinly. Wait to get cold and slice into long pieces.
- Clean purple cabbage, slice small.
- Clean cucumber, cut off the seeds, slice into long pieces. Do the same process with green bell pepper and carrot.
- Soak dried cassava vermicelli in hot water in 4 – 5 minutes. When it is soft, wash immediately in cold water in 10 minutes to make sure they will not stuck together. Wait to get dry.
- Heat the oil, add more minced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Pour sliced carrot and fry in 2 minutes.
- Next, add more purple cabbage with a little chili powder (depends on your flavor) into pan and fry until they are cooked.
- Then, pour more cucumber, eggs and bell pepper into pan. Season to suit your flavor.
- Finally, add cassava vermicelli into pan and stir gently to make sure all mixture will combine together. You should season again to suit your flavor and turn off the heat.
- Now, before serving, sprinkle a little sliced spring onion and coriander on face of Mixture Fried Cassava Vermicelli.