(Thịt Gà Xào Rau Củ Thập Cẩm) - Mixture Fried Chicken with Vegetables is the great combination between chicken meat and vegetables. Let us start cooking one of stunning Vietnamese Cuisine right now.
- 300gr chicken meat (fillet)
- 1 carrot
- 1 kohlrabi
- 150gr young corn
- ½ white cautiflower (200 – 300gr)
- Spices: salt, Maggi’s stuff, spring onion, pepper, garlic.
- Clean chicken meat, cut off the skin. Slice into medium pieces. Marinate with 1 teaspoon salt + ½ teaspoon pepper + ½ teaspoon Maggi’s stuff + minced garlic, mix well and wait about 30 minutes.
- Peel off the cover of carrot, kohlrabi. Clean them; cut into short pieces. Clean white cautiflower with water added a little salt and slice small. Clean carefully young corn and spring onion.
- Add 2 teaspoons oil into pan, wait to hot, add sliced chicken meat and fry until it is cooked. You can cover the pan to help meat become soft quickly.
- Next, add all vegetables into pan, fry until they are soft. You can add more 1 – 2 tablespoons water to create broth for this dish. Use chopsticks to stir well. Then, season to suit your flavor and turn off the heat.
- Finally, Mixture Fried Chicken with Vegetables is ready to serve. Add more sliced spring onion on face of dish. Before serving, sprinkle a little pepper and use with boiled rice.