(Chè Trái Cây) - Mixture Fruits Sweet Soup glass in hot day is perfect. Today I will give you the recipe to make this dessert for yourself and family.
The combination of pineapple, hack fruit, mango, papaya and sugar apple not only bring a tasty flavor in your mouth, but also is really good for your skin and health.
1 small bowl jack fruit (no seeds)
3 small mangoes
1 small papaya
½ sugar apple fruit (soursop)
Sugar (depend on your flavor).
- Peel off the cover of pineapple; slice small.
- Tear small jack fruit.
- Split away seeds from sugar apple (soursop) meat. Use knife to cut it into small pieces.
- Peel off the cover of papaya, split away seeds and slice into small cubes.
- Peel off the cover of mango, slice small.
- Here is the first step to create one of amazing Vietnamese Cuisine for your family. Pour sliced pineapple into pot, add more ¼ bowl of sugar; cook in small heat about 30 minutes to guarantee that pineapple will absorb all sugar.
- Next, add more jack fruit into pot and cook. Remember you should add more water to cook in small heat in this step.
- Cook about 20 minutes and add all papaya, sugar apple and mango into pot, season with sugar again. It depends on your flavor. Continue to cook until all fruits are absorbed sugar.
- Turn off the heat.
Pour into big bowl, put into fridge (in vegetable drawer). Eating when Mixture Fruits Sweet Soup is cold is perfect. When serving, add more grinded ice is my favorite choice. you also can add more cherry if you love this fruit.