(Sương Sa Hột É) - Mixture Grass Jelly with Basil Seeds. The specific flavor from essential oil of jasmine flour is combined with grass jelly and basil seeds will create a stunning flavor in your mouth.
It is much better when add more ice in your glass. Trust me; this dessert can help you reduce heat inside your body as much as you want.
- Grass jelly: 300g – buy at Asian markets
- Basil seeds: 10g
- Sugar: 100g
- Jasmine flowers
- Clean grass jelly and slice into small cubes.
- Soak basil seeds in 30 minutes. Wait to dry.
- Pour sugar into pot, add more 150ml water and cook until it boils. When all sugar is melted, add some jasmine flowers into pot and cook with small heat. Cook more 5 minutes and turn off the heat. You can cook more sugar and store in fridge for using one of amazing Vietnamese Dessert Recipes like this one day by day.
- Mix grass jelly and basil seeds into glass bowl. Add more mixture sugar in step 2. Season to suit your flavor.
- Finally, Mixture Grass Jelly with Basil Seeds is ready to serve. Good Luck for your Cooking.