(Nộm Đu Đủ Xanh với Lưỡi Lợn) - Mixture Green Papaya with Pork Tongue is the best combination of many delicious ingredients in Vietnam.
Mixture Green Papaya with Pork Tongu originally comes from many stunning Vietnamese Cuisine. A little spicy, crispy and sweet flavor from this food will create a spectacular song in your mouth.
- 1 pork tongue
- ¼ green papaya (200g)
- Salt, fish sauce, vinegar, sugar, garlic, chili, chili powder
- Roasted peanut
- Cinnamon leaves
- Clean well pork tongue with water added a little salt in 2 – 3 times. Soak into hot water added a little vinegar in few minutes. Next, use knife to scrape all dirties on its skin. Then, bring to clean well again.
- Bring pork tongue to boil until it is cooked and slice small.
- Peel off the cover of green papaya, slice fiber, soak into cold water about 15 minutes and wait to dry.
- Making sauce: Minced well garlic and chili, mix 2 tablespoons fish sauce, 2 tablespoons sugar well. Next, add more garlic, chili, some lemon drops or vinegar and season to suit your flavor. Clean well cinnamon leaves and slice small.
- Before serving, mix sliced green papaya, pork tongue and sauce together, season to suit your flavor. If you love spicy, you also can add more chili powder. Sprinkle more sliced cinnamon leaves and roasted peanut on face of food.
- Serve Mixture Green Papaya with Pork Tongu with deep fried shrimp cake or grilled rice pancake is all delicious.