(Nước Rau Diếp Cá và Đậu Xanh) - Mixture Heart Leaves with Mung Bean Drink comes from many amazing Vietnamese Dessert Recipes right now.
Mixture Heart Leaves with Mung Bean Drink not only is fresh, but also is really healthy, especially for your skin.
- Heart Leaves: 200g
- Mung Bean (no cover): 200g
- Sugar (depend on your flavor).
- Clean heart leaves in 3 – 4 times. Only use the leaves, cut off the stems. Wait to dry.
- Clean mung bean, soak into warm water in 1 hour then bring to steam until it is cooked and soft.
- Next, add heart leaves into grinder machine. Add more water (depend on your flavor), grind well and filter to get water from these leaves.
- Put it on fridge to get cold for serving.
- Grind mung bean with a little sugar.
- Finally, you are finished Mixture Heart Leaves with Mung Bean Drink.
When serving, get a little grinded mung bean, add more sugar, heart leaves water and mix well. Add more ice is perfect. This drink is also really good for health.