(Cơm Trộn Tôm Chiên Giòn) - Mixture Rice with Deep Fried Prawns. This meal will bring enough energy to your new day for working or even studying.
- 8 big tempura prawns – Buy at markets
- 50g fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1/6 onion
- 20g spring onion
- 1 egg
- Spices: fish sauce, sugar, pepper and salt.
- 2 boiled rice bowls.
- Soak mushrooms, cut off the roots, clean and slice into long pieces. Clean onion and spring onion then slice small.
- Pour all ingredients in step 1 into pot, add more 1 tablespoon fish sauce + 1 teaspoon sugar and pour water cover all ingredients.
- Cook until the water start boiling, add more egg and stir well. Here is the first step to create the flavor for one of delicious Vietnamese Cuisine.
- Fry the tempura prawns. Make sure the oil cover all faces. Next, put on plate added paper napkin to absorb all wasted oil.
- Scoop boiled rice into bowl; pour the sauce in step 3 on face. Next, arrange deep fried prawns on face and sprinkle a little sliced spring onion to decorate.
Mixture Rice with Deep Fried Prawns - Its taste is really amazing.