(Nộm Xoài và Thịt Bò) - Mixture Salad Green Mango with Beef comes from many stunning Vietnamese Cuisine.
A little sour from green mango is included with the sweetness from beef will create an amazing flavor in your mouth.
- 300gr soft beef meat
- 1 green mango
- 1 cucumber
- 10gr coriander, basil.
- Roasted peanut and sesame seeds
- Fried purple onion
- Fish sauce, chili, sugar, salt.
- Peel off the cover of mango, slice fiber.
- Clean beef meat and slice thinly. Marinate with a little salt + 1 teaspoon vegetable oil. Wait in 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil. Then, fry sliced beef in 3 – 4 minutes. Next, pour on plate and slice thinly.
- Clean coriander and basil. Slice small.
- Clean cucumber, cut off the seeds and slice thinly. Mix sliced cucumber with ½ teaspoon salt and wait in 15 minutes. Next, use your hands to press our water from cucumber.
- It is making dipping sauce process. Add 2 tablespoons fish sauce + 2 tablespoons sugar + chili (depend on your flavor) into small bowl. Stir wel. Mix mango, cucumber and beef in a clean bowl.
- Finally, Mixture Salad Green Mango with Beef basically is done. When serving, pour dipping sauce on face of mixture above. Add more roasted peanut, sesame, coriander and basil.