(Nộm Thập Cẩm Chay) - Mixture Vegetairan comes from many stunning Vietnamese Cuisine to cook for themselves and family.
Mixture Vegetarian also can help to control your weight through 3 days of Lunar New Year.
- 1 sour star fruit
- 1 – 2 slices of fried tofu (200gr)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 small banana flower (200 – 300gr)
- 1 carrot
- 3 – 4 Jelly’s ear mushrooms
- Vinegar, salt, sugar
- For dipping sauce: soy sauce, 1 slice pinesapple (100 – 150gr)
- Vegetarian Noodle
- Roasted peanut, peeled and smashed.
- Soak Jelly’s ear mushrooms into cold water in 5 – 10 minutes. Next, cut off the roots, clean again and slice small. Heat to oil into small pot, pour sliced jelly’s ear mushroom into and fry in 3 – 4 minutes.
- Slice fried tofu.
- Separate the first cover of banana flower. Slice small and soak into cold water added a little vinegar in 15 minutes. Next, clean again with clean water and wait to dry.
- Peel off the cover of carrot, slice small. Next, mix with 1 teaspoon sugar + 1 little vinegar + ½ teaspoon salt. Marinate in 15 minutes. Then, use your hands to press out all water.
- Clean star fruit, cut off the edges. Slice small. Use hands to press out sour water from this fruit.
- Clean cucumber and slice small.
- Soak vegetarian noodle in hot water until it is soft. Next, heat to oil ( 3 – 4 tablespoons) and bring noolde to fry.
- Mix 3 tablespoons soy sauce + 1 tablespoon water + sliced pineapple together. Mix well and season spices to suit your flavor.
- When serve Mixture Vegetairan, arrange a little sliced sour star fruit, cucumber, carrot, jelly’s ear mushroom, banana flower and fried tofu around plate.
Next, put fried vegetarian noodle on the center, sprinkle a little roasted peanut on face.