(Sữa Chua Mít) - Mixture Yogurt with Jack Fruit dessert is not only delicious, but also really good for your skin. The combination between these ingredients will create a fantastic song when chewing.
- Tapioca starch: 100g
- Some green or pink food color drops.
- Hot water
- 4 – 5 segments of jack fruit
- Black jelly: 200g
- Basil seeds: 1 teaspoon
- Strawberry syrup
- Pour tapioca starch into clean bowl; add more some food color drops.
- Slowly pour hot water into this mixture. Use your hands to knead flour until it becomes soft, smooth and does not stick to your hands no more.
- Separate into lovely small balls to create the tapioca pearl. From many Vietnamese Cuisine these days, we usually use this ingredient to create a stunning flavor for our dessert meals.
- Boil the water, add all tapioca balls in step 3 and boil until all of them are floated on face of water. Put them on basket.
- Wash them immediately in cold water to make sure they will not be stuck together.
- Tear small jack fruit’s segments
- Clean carefully black jelly. Wait to dry and slice into small cubes.
- Soak basil seeds into cold water until they blow all. Pour out the water and wait to dry.
- Next step is decoration. Scoop a little tapioca peals + black jelly onto one corner of bowl, then add more yogurt + jack fruit.
On face of this dessert, add more basil seeds + strawberry syrup + grinded ice + coconut milk (optional). Mix them well and now you can enjoy Mixture Yogurt with Jack Fruit.