(Mousse Sữa Chua Chanh) - Mousse Yogurt with Lemon is kind strange with some of you. Cuisine is the combination from many food culture.
- 2 white parts of chicken eggs
- White sugar: 80g
- 8g gelatin flour or 4 gelatin leaves
- Yogurt: 100ml
- Whipping cream: 150ml
- 2 green limes
- Pour gelatin flour into bowl, mix with a little warm water. If you want to use gelatin leaves, you should soak them into cold water about 10 – 15 minutes firstly. Then, pour out all water and add more 20ml water, bring to steam until it melts. Wait to reduce the heat.
- Smooth the cover of lime well. Then, bring them to press out water. Pour into small glass bowl.
- Add white parts of eggs into bowl. Then, put that bowl on one pot which added water. Cook with small heat until the heat of white part from chicken eggs is 65 – 70 degree and add more sugar.
- Put the mixture in step 3 out of pot. Use stirring machine to stir well until it becomes thick. Do not stir too long or too fast, this mixture will get a bad quality.
- Pour whipping cream into bowl, use stirring machine to stir well (5 – 10 minutes).
- Pour water + minced skin from lime in step 2 into pot and cook with small heat until it boils. Next, add gelatin and use spoon to stir until it melts.
- Turn off the heat, wait to reduce the heat. Mix it well with yogurt, stirred white parts from eggs in step 4. Then, add whipping cream in step 5 into this mixture, mix well and filter again to get a smooth mixture.
- Separate into 4 glasses, put in fridge about 4 – 5 hours.
- When serving, decorate with some mint leaves on face of Mousse Yogurt with Lemon.