(Cháo tôm và nấm) - In winter, enjoy one hot porridge is perfect. Today I decide to introduce one stunning dish for you and your beloved family. It is called Mushroom and shrimp porridge.
- 200gr straw mushrooms/snow mushrooms
- 400gr fresh shrimps, you can use more squid if you love it.
- ½ bowl rice
- ¼ bowl stick rice
- Spices: salt, Maggi’s stuff, scallion, dried purple onion, pepper, sugar, coriander.
- Peel off the cover of shrimps, pull out the black lines on back shrimps. Then, you clean them with water added a little salt, wait to dry. Then, smash them all, marinate with dried purple onion + 1 teaspoon salt + ½ teaspoon pepper, mix together, wait about 20 – 30 minutes.
- Clean rice and stick rice 3 times. Soak sticky rice in cold water about 2 hours. Then, pour water out and wait to dry.
- Heat the pan, pour rice and sticky rice into, roast about 10 – 15 minutes; then turn off the heat.
- Clean snow mushrooms, cut off the roots, soak into cold water added a little salt about 15 minutes. Then, wait to dry.
- Cook rice + sticky rice + 1- 1,5 bowl water (depend on your flavor), add more a little salt. Cook until rice becomes soft.
- Use another pan, fry minced garlic with a little oil. When it is fragrant, add more smashed shrimps into pan, fry about 3 – 5 minutes. If you love squid, you can add more sliced squid into pan and fry as well. (Mixture A).
- When porridge is boil, pour Mixture A into pot, cook with small heat, season to suit your flavor with Maggi’s stuff, salt and sugar. After 15 minutes, add more snow mushrooms into pot. Cook more 3 – 5 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Add more sliced scallion and coriander on pot.
When using, scoop into small bowl, sprinkle a little pepper on face and enjoy it. Mushroom and shrimp porridge is never better when eating it in winter days.