(Canh Nấm với Thịt Nạc) - Mushrooms with Grinded Pork and Tomato Soup. The natural sweetness from mushrooms is combined w grinded pork and tomatoes will create a fantastic flavor in your mouth.
- 100g fresh mushrooms (straw mushroom or any mushroom you want)
- 150g grinded pork
- 2 tomatoes
- Fish sauce, salt, sugar, Magi’s stuff
- Spring onion, purple onion.
- Clean well mushrooms, cut off the roots, soak into cold water added a little salt in 15 – 20 minutes. Next, clean again in fresh water and wait to dry.
- Clean and slice small spring onion. Clean tomatoes and slice fiber.
- Marinate grinded pork with ½ teaspoon salt + a little pepper.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil, add sliced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add more grinded pork and fry quickly in 3 – 5 minutes.
- Next, add more sliced tomatoes into pot, covered by lid in 3 minutes.
- Then, pour 3 – 4 bowls water into pot, cook until it boils. Season with 2 teaspoons fish sauce, ½ teaspoon Magi’s stuff, ½ teaspoon salt and taste to suit your flavor
- In the end, add more mushrooms, sliced spring onion and cook more 3 minutes, turn off the heat.
- Finally, you already finished Mushrooms with Grinded Pork and Tomato Soup . Serving with boiled rice and salty dishes is our traditional way.