(Chè Dứa và Hột É) - Pineapple Sweet Soup with Basil Seeds. A little sweet and sour from pineapple is combined with basil seeds will create a stunning flavor in your mouth.
- Pineapple: 200 – 250g
- Dried basil seed: 1 teaspoons
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Coconut jelly: 1 small bowl
- Clean, cut off the eyes and slice pineapple into small cubes.
- Add them into pot, add more 2 bowls water + sugar, cook with small heat.
- Soak basil seeds in cold water until it blows. Pour into basket and wait to dry.
- Cook pineapple in 15 minute, turn off the heat, add more basil seeds into pot, stir well and turn off the heat.
- Finally, you finished Pineapple Sweet Soup with Basil Seeds. For serving, add a little coconut jelly, and scoop 1 – 2 tablespoons mixture sweet soup.