(Cháo Sườn Non Trứng Cút) - Pork Chop Porridge with Quail Eggs is one of delicious Vietnamese Cuisine.
Pork Chop Porridge with Quail Eggs is a specific food in North Area, Vietnam. For breakfast, eating one hot bowl can make you feel warmer.
- Pork chop: 600gr
- Quail eggs: 10
- Fish sauce, pepper, salt, sugar and vegetable oil.
- Spring onion.
- Clean carefully pork chop. Cut into small pieces.
- Add pork chop into pot, pour more water. Make sure can cover all face of pork chop. Wait until it boils. Open the lid, use spoon to scoop away all dirty bubble and continue cooking in 1 hour with small heat. Here is also the important step to create one of stunning Vietnamese Food Recipes for your family.
- Next, put pork chop on plate, marinate with a little fish sauce.
- Heat the oil, add pork chop and fry quickly in 2 – 3 minutes.
- Boil quail eggs with hot water in 15 – 20 minutes. Peel off the cover.
- Clean rice in 2 – 3 times. Cook with broth pork in step 2 to have porridge with proportion 1 rice : 2 broth pork. Season to suit your flavor. Add more quail eggs + fried pork chop and turn off the heat.
- Finally, Pork Chop Porridge with Quail Eggs is ready to serve. Before eating, sprinkle a little pepper and sliced spring onion on face. Serving with Chinese Sticks (Quẩy) is my favorite choice.