(Canh Khoai Tây Thịt Viên) - Potato Soup with Meat Balls comes from many amazing Vietnamese Cuisine is my choice today.
Eating with boiled rice when it is hot is perfect. The combination between potato and pork meat will help you get a good appetite.
- 1 potato (medium size)
- 1 tomato
- 200g grinded pork
- Spring onion, coriander, parsley, salt, Magi’s stuff, fish sauce, pepper, purple onion
- Marinate grinded pork with a little pepper, salt and sliced purple onion, mix well and wait about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Clean and slice tomato into fiber.
- Peel off the cover of tomato, clean and slice into circle shapes. Soak into water added a little salt about 10 minutes. Next, put on basket and wait to dry.
- Heat the annatto seed oil (2 – 3 teaspoons), add sliced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add more sliced tomatoes into pot and fry quickly in 3 minutes. Then, add 3 – 4 bowls of water and cook until it boils.
- Then, add more sliced potatoes into pot and cook until it is soft. Season with a little salt and use spoon to scoop one by one meat balls into pot, cook until meat is cooked, season for the last time to suit your flavor.
- Finally, Potato Soup with Meat Balls is finished.