(Canh Bí Đỏ Thịt Bằm) - Pumpkin Soup with Grinded Pork is not only tasty, but also really good for your health, especially for children.
Pumpkin Soup with Grinded Pork comes from many stunning Vietnames Cuisine. Eating when it is hot will help you feel better after an exhausting day.
- 400g pumpkin
- 200g grinded pork
- Salt, pepper, sugar, purple onion
- Spring onion, parsley.
- Peel off the cover of pumpkin. Slice into small cubes.
- Clean spring onion and parsley. Slice small.
- Marinate grinded pork with sliced purple onion + pepper + 1 teaspoon salt + ½ teaspoon sugar, mix well and wait in 15 minutes.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil, add minced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add grinded pork and fry quickly in 5 – 7 minutes.
- Pour 3 – 4 bowls water into pot. Cook until it boils and add sliced pumpkin. Cook until it is soft and season to suit your flavor. To increase its specific flavor, you can season with fish sauce instead of salt like my mom experiences.
- Finally, Pumpkin Soup with Grinded Pork is basically finished. Sprinkle a little coriander and spring onion to increase its flavor.