(Canh Khoai Mỡ) - Purple Yam Soup. Eating with boiled rice and pickled green papaya is perfect. Enjoy when it is hot is more delicious.
- 500g purple yam
- 200g grinded pork
- Salt, purple onion, fish sauce, Magi’s stuff
- Spring onion, parsley
- Mix grinded pork with 1 teaspoon salt + a little pepper well and wait 10 minutes.
- Peel off the cover purple yam, use spoon to scrape well.
- Heat the oil (2 – 3 teaspoons), add sliced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add more grinded pork and fry quickly about 5 minutes.
- Add 3 – 4 bowls water into pot, cook until it boils and add purple yam into pot.
- Cook until purple yam until it is soft, season again to suit your flavor.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle more sliced spring onion and parsley on face of soup. Scoop onto bowl and serve Purple Yam Soup with boiled rice is perfect.