(Bánh đa cua) - Rice Noodle with Crab Meat is one of amazing dish from Vietnamese Noodle Recipes.
The noodle that we use for this dish is so different to others normal noodles, because rice noodle for this dish is large like fresh wide vermicelli rice noodles, but this noodle is dry , to use it you have to soak noodle from 30 minutes to 1hour.
- Minced crab: 500g
- Dried wide vermicelli rice noodle: 300g
- Celery: 100g
- Minced garlic: 2 teaspoons
- Seasonings: 2 teaspoons
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Shrimp paste: 1 tablespoon
- Cooking oil: 1 tablespoon
- Pepper, lemon juice or tamarind beams.
- Making paddy crab: Filtered crab and get water filter into 1/2 tablespoon shrimp paste and 1 teaspoon salt. Part of the roof of the brick hut get, wash your profile.
- Rice noodles soaked until hatch and soft, remove and drain, put into a bowl.
- Ong choy and celery picked and washed, cut into pieces, boiled or cooked.
- Fried minced garlic with oil, fried crab cooked and fragrant.
- Making the broth (this step is the most important to cook one of stunning Vietnamese Noodles Recipes successfully).
- Cooked crab, when broth floats paddy crab, reduces the heat, pick up paddy crab, and drain until without water.
- Season with salt and sugar into broth to suit your taste.
Rice Noodle - Bánh đa
Ladle broth into the bowl of rice noodles, add a few slices of paddy crab on the bowl, can use with shrimp sauce if you like.