(Súp Nui Gạo và Chả) - Rice Pasta Soup with Pork Sticks comes from many stunning Vietnamese Cuisine. If you are lazy for cooking and eating, you can make it for yourself and family.
Rice Pasta Soup with Pork Stick is really suitable from children to adults. If you want, just feel free to follow my recipe below and let us start cooking right now.
- 500g pork bones
- 1 white radish
- 20g dried shrimps
- 1 tablespoon minced lemongrass
- 200g fresh shrimps
- 200g grinded pork
- Chopped pork stick
- Salt, sugar, Maggie Seasoning Powder, annatto seed oil, garlic
- Onion, spring onion, salad
- 300g rice pasta
- Clean well pork bones, add them into water with more dried shrimps, white radish and cook until it boils. Sometime, use spoon to scoop dirty bubble on top to make broth more clear. Cook in 2 – 3 hours. Use another pot, add more annatto seed oil, purple onion, garlic, lemongrass and fry in 1 – 2 minutes and pour them into broth pot. Season again to suit your flavor.
- Peel off cover of shrimps, pull out the black lines on their backs. Soak them in water added a little salt in 15 minutes. Then, clean again carefully, wait to dry. Cut small and then smash well.
- Mix grinded shrimp with grinded pork, add more purple onion, a little pepper, 2 teaspoon annatto seed oil, 1 teaspoon salt, use spoon to mix well until its mixture becomes smooth and tough. Cover it by food nylon and put in fridge about 1 – 2 hours.
- Clean well spring onion, onion and slice small. Clean salad and slice small as well.
- Boil water, soak rice pasta until they are soft. Pour into basket and wash quickly in cold water to make sure it will be not stuck together.
- Pour shrimp and pork mixture into nylon bag, cut one edge and press into long sticks. Put them into hot water and cook until they float on top. Season again to suit your flavor.
- Scoop a little Rice Pasta Soup with Pork Stick on bowl, add more salad, onion, spring onion; pour broth with some pork chop sticks on top.