(Cua Rang Muối Ớt) - There are many ways to create stunning dishes with crab. One of them is Roasted Crab with Salt and Satay.
This is a delicious dish and have strange flavor for many people.
- 1kg fresh crab
- 1 big green chili
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Spring onion
- ½ bowl Vietnamese mint
- 2 and half teaspoon Maggi’s stuff
- 2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons chili powder/chili paste (satay)
- Vegetable oil, pepper + salt + lemon juice sauce.
- Clean crab carefully. Make sure all dirty is out. If your crab is big, you should cut in half.
- Clean and slice small green chili, spring onion. Peel off the cover of garlic; mince well.
- Heat the oil, add crab into pan and fry until it turn red. Put on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil.
- Mix Maggi’s stuff with grinded pepper and chili powder/chili paste (satay).
- Fry spring onion, garlic and green chili with a little oil. Next, add more crab and fry well. Season with the mixture.
- Finally, you already finish Roasted Crab with Salt and Satay. You should eat when it is hot.