(Cua Rang Me) - One of popular Vietnamese Cuisine in Vietnam is Roasted Crab with Tamarind Sauce. Eating with bread or boiled rice is all delicious.
- 3 big fresh crabs
- 1 fresh tamarind (100g)
- Fish sauce, salt, sugar
- Chili powder
- Spring onion.
- Clean crab carefully, cut in half (do not throw anything from these crabs, especially their eggs). Heat the oil (2 – 3 teaspoons), fry crab with large heat until they turn yellow. Put on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil.
- Mix tamarind with a little boiled water well. Filter to get its water, throw away seeds.
- Pour tamarind water add more sugar, salt and fish sauce, season until it has a little sweet and sour flavor in this sauce. Cook until this sauce becomes thick; add more chili powder, sliced spring onion.
- Next, add fried crab into mixture, stir well and gently until this sauce sticks around these crabs.
- Finally, Roasted Crab with Tamarind Sauce is ready served. Turn off the heat; add more pepper to increase its flavor.