(Mì Vịt Tiềm) - Roasted Duck with Egg Noodle Soup. It has a stunning flavor from broth.
When combine with roasted duck and mushrooms will create an amazing dish which you cannot forget.
- 2 duck thighs
- 500g pork bones (cooking for broth)
- Herbs: 2 star anise flowers, 3 brands clove, 1 brand cinnamon, a little dried mandarin fruit skin, 10 shiitake mushrooms, soy sauce, ginger, Magi’s stuff, salt, sugar.
- Dried egg noodle, 1 bunch Chinese cabbage (100 – 200g)
- Clean well duck thighs with white wine in 2 – 3 times. Clean again with fresh water and use napkin to absorb all water. Marinate with minced garlic, pepper, soy sauce, salt, Magi’s stuff in 30 – 60 minutes. Then, bring to fry until their skins turn brown yellow.
- Soak shiitake mushrooms into warm water until it is soft. Cut off the roots. Roast all herbs in pan until they are fragrant.
- Clean well Chinese cabbage and spring onion.
- Clean well pork bones in water added a little salt in 2 – 3 times. Next, bring to cook in water (4 – 5 bowls) for getting broth. Then, filter to get away small bones. Clean well ginger (do not peel off the cover), grill in 5 – 10 minutes and put into pork broth with all roasted herbs which are put in small cotton bag. And continue to add fried duck thighs into pot. Cook until it is soft and add more shitake mushrooms, season again to suit your flavor.
- Soak egg noodle into hot water until it is soft and wash immediately through cold water. Add a little oil and mix gently to make sure they will not stick together. Boil Chinese cabbage with a little oil and salt. When it is cooked, soak immediately in cold water to keep the natural green of vegetable.
- Arrange a little egg noodle on bowl with duck thigh, Chinese cabbage, shiitake mushrooms, spring onion on top. Then, pour pork broth when Roasted Duck with Egg Noodle Soup is hot. And now you already own one stunning dish for yourself.