(Bò Cuộn Rau Củ) - Rolled Beef with Vegetables iss one of my favorite Vietnamese Cuisine. The best combination between beef and vegetables is delicious.
- Beef: 800g
- Salt, pepper
- Olive oil: 15ml
- 1 carrot, 1 bell pepper, ½ green squash
- Spring onion,
- 2 cloves garlic
- Butter: 10g
- Minced purple onion: 30g
- Vinegar: 40ml
- Brown sugar: 50g
- Stewed beef broth: 50ml
- Clean well beef, slice thinly, use wood pestle to smash gently. Recommend size is 5x15cm
- Marinate beef with salt, pepper, soy sauce or oyster oil. Wait to 30 minutes.
- Clean and slice thinly carrot, bell pepper, green squash. Clean spring onion and slice into short pieces. Peel off the cover of garlic, smash well.
- Making sauce: Add butter and sliced purple onion on pan and melt it.
- Melt butter and then add more vinegar, brown sugar and stewed beef broth, stir well. Bring to cook until it starts boiling, reduce heat into small, wait until it becomes thicker.
- Heat the oil and garlic until it is fragrant.
- Next, add more sliced carrot, bell pepper, green squash, spring onion into pan, fry 2 – 3 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and a little dried coriander leaves.
- Spread beef into flat board, add fried vegetables in step 7 on the center and roll carefully, stick by toothpick. Then, sprinkle a little pepper outside of beef.
- Heat the oil, bring beef rolls to fry until they are cooked. Change their faces constantly to make sure they will not be burnt.
- Finally, you put Rolled Beef with Vegetables on plate; pour the sauce on top before serving.