(Thịt Heo Cuộn Rau Củ và Sốt Me) - Rolled Pork with Vegetables and Tamarind Sauce. Weekend is coming soon; a little change like this one will help your relationship with all members in family getting closer.
- 200g pork meat (half lean half fat pork)
- 1 carrot
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tamarind brand (which usually use for cooking sour soup)
- Sugar, fish sauce, chili, spring onion
- Basil leaves
- Clean well pork meat with water added a little salt in few times. Bring to boil with cold water in 8 minutes. Turn off the heat and cover the pot carefully. Meat will be cooked through hot water. Do not cook too long, meat will delicious no more.
- Wait to reduce heat, slice long and thinly to easy for rolling.
- Clean and slice cucumber + carrot fiber.
- Add tamarind into bowl, add more a little hot water and grind it well. Filter to get smooth water from tamarind and throw away seeds. Pour tamarind water into pot; cook with a little chili powder; sliced spring onion until it boils. Season with a little fish sauce, sugar and continue to cook until this sauce becomes thick. This sauce is required a little sour and sweet.
- Spread 1 sliced pork on plate, arrange some sliced carrot, cucumber, basil leaves and roll it. You can use wood toothpick to stick them together.
- Finally, your dish is finished. Pour tamarind sauce into small bowl. Eating Rolled Pork with Vegetables and Tamarind Sauce with this sauce is perfect.