(Bánh Vừng Cuộn) - Rolled Sesame Cake Recipe. The flavor from sesame when is combined with these cakes will create a spectacular feeling when enjoy it.
- Wheat flour: 60g
- White sugar: 60g
- 2 chicken eggs
- Butter (no salt): 50g
- Vanilla starch: 5g
- Black sesame: 1 tablespoon
- 1 pan (nonstick), chopsticks to roll
- Add eggs, sugar into clean bowl.
- Stir it well until sugar is melted.
- Cut butter into small cubes. Put in microwave about 30 seconds to melt.
- Pour slowly butter into mixture in step 2. Stir well in 5 – 7 minutes.
- Add black sesame, wheat flour, vanilla starch into mixture in step 4.
- Continue to stir well until these ingredients combine together.
- You can test by using a spoon to scoop a little mixture in step 6, pour slowly. If it flows in line, it is good. If it is thick, you can add more fresh milk. And if it is thin, you can add more wheat flour.
- Heat the pan.
- Use the medium heat, scoop 1 spoon mixture in step 7 and pour into pan, spread steadily and thinly.
- After fried in 1 – 2 minutes, you can see the edge of cake turns brown yellow. Change its face and continue to fry until it turns yellow.
- Pour on plate, quickly put chopstick on one edge of cake and roll it. You should do this process when cakes are still hot.
- Finally, Rolled Sesame Cake Recipe is finished. Wait to reduce heat and put on glass jar to use. The requirements for these cakes are crispy and their special flavor from sesame and butter.