(Salad Táo và Cải Tím) - Salad Apple with Purple Cabbage. The natural sweetness and crispy from apple is combined with cabbage is really eyes-catching.
- 300 g purple cabbage
- 200g green cabbage
- 1 carrot
- ½ lime fruit
- 2 teaspoons honey, 2 teaspoons apple vinegar, 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt, pepper, chili powder
- Spring onion, celery.
- Clean cabbage and slice them thinly. Clean quickly again and wait to get dry on basket.
- Peel off the cover of carrot, slice thinly with spring onion. Mix them with cabbage in.
- Use only the leaves of celery, clean and slice small.
- Clean well apples, do not peel off the cover of them. Here is the best tip to create one of stunning Vietnamese Cuisine. Slice apple into long pieces with 3mm thickness. Then, mix it + celery leaves gently with mixture salad.
- Mix honey, apple vinegar, lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, chili powder into glass jar.
- Use wood sticks or spoon to stir well, wait in 15 – 30 minutes.
- Pour this sauce into mixture in step 4, mix gently and well, taste again to suit your flavor.
- Finally, before serving Salad Apple with Purple Cabbage, you should put into fridge in 30 minutes.