(Salad Rau Mầm) - Salad Green Bean Sprout. A little crispy from green bean sprout with beef, sweet and sour sauce is a perfect dish for your family meal, especially in this summer.
- 200g green bean sprout
- 200g beef
- Vegetable oil, salt, garlic, pepper
- 100g salad
- 2 – 3 chicken eggs
- Vinegar, olive oil, sugar
- Pickled cucumber, baby tomatoes or tuna for extra ingredient
- Clean and slice beef thinly. Marinate with ½ teaspoon salt, 1 a little vegetable oil, mix well and wait about 15 minutes. Heat the oil, add minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add sliced beef and fry quickly with large heat in 2 – 4 minutes. Pour into clean bowl and sprinkle more pepper on face of food.
- Clean salad, wait to dry and slice into short pieces.
- Boil the eggs, peel off the cover and cut in half.
- Cut off the roots of green bean sprout, clean and wait to dry.
- Mix a little water with sugar, salt, vinegar, pepper, olive oil, season with a little sweet and sour is perfect. To increase its flavor, from my cooking experiences, you can add some sliced purple onion into this sauce.
- Arrange salad into plate; add boiled eggs, beef; green bean sprout on salad, pour a little sauceand mix well.
- Serve Salad Green Bean Sprout with boiled rice for your family.