(Salad Cá Hồi) - Salad Salmon is not only easy, but also really healthy. You can serve it for your family breakfast and lunch.
- 1 salmon can (250 – 300gr)
- 100gr purple cabbage
- 50gr carrot
- 100gr cucumber
- 1 green chili
- 15ml orange juice
- 15ml olive oil
- Spices: salt, pepper, sugar, lemon juice.
- Clean carefully purple cabbage, carrot, cucumber and green chili. Then, slice small.
-: Add sliced purple cabbage into bowl.
- Add more sliced green chili. As you may know, green chili not only has vitamin C, but also can help you reduce some weight.
- Continue to add more sliced carrot.
- Finally, add more sliced cucumber into bowl.
- Add more lemon juice, orange juice (depend on your flavor), a little salt and olive oil. Mix well.
- Then, add more salmon can into bowl and mix well again.
- Now, you can serve Salad Salmon.