(Salad Đậu Hũ và Súp Lơ) - Salad Tofu and Green Broccoli is not only tasty, but also really fresh for your body and health.
- 400g green broccoli
- 150g fresh tofu
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Soy sauce, sesame oil
- Spring onion, roasted sesame seeds.
- Clean green broccoli, cut off the harsh part, and slice into short pieces. Peel off the cover of garlic, mince well. Clean spring onion, slice small.
- Boil water, add broccoli and sliced tofu into pot about 1 minute.
- Then, soak broccoli in cold water immediately to help keeping its natural green color.
- Add tofu into cotton and use your hands to smash it well.
- Mix broccoli with smashed tofu into bowl with 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, minced garlic, roasted sesame seeds and sliced spring onion.
- Mix gently this mixture by your clean hands, taste again to suit your flavor. And wait for 15 minutes before serving.
- Serving with steamed rice is amazing. Or you only can eat it like snack. Salad Tofu and Green Broccoli also is a good choice for who want to get diet.