(Chà Bông Cá Hồi) - Salmon Fish Floss comes from many amazing Vietnamese Cuisine is the dish I want to introduce to you all today.
- 2 big salmon slices (no bone)
- Ginger, white wine
- Salt, olive oil, sugar, pepper, scallion.
- Peel off the cover of ginger. Grind well. Mix with 1 – 2 teaspoons white wine. Clean fish carefully. Use your hand to rub well mixture of white wine and ginger on face of fish. Wait in 15 minutes and clean again.
- Bring fish to steam.
- After steamed, wait to get cold, use your hand to tear small fish meat into bowl. Throw away the bones if it has. Check carefully because you will make one of stunning Vietnamese Fish Recipes for your kids. If there still have bones, it will cause many dangerous for them.
- Use stone mortal and pour fish in and crush well.
- Heat the oil, fry minced scallion until it is fragrant. Add more fish into pan and fry well. Use small heat in this step. Season with a little salt and sugar, do not stop stirring.
- Fry about 10 – 15 minutes, turn off the heat. Reduce the heat of this dish and pour into basket, use your hand to rub gently to make it floss.
- Once again pour this fish mixture into pan, fry in 10 – 15 minutes. Season again to suit your kid flavor. Use wood spoon to stir until fish meat is dried. Turn off the heat. Wait to get cold and store into glass.
- Finally, your dish is finished. Eat Salmon Fish Floss with hot white porridge is really amazing.