(Dưa Leo Muối) - Salty Cucumber comes from many amazing Vietnamese Cuisine. A little sour, sweet and spicy from this salad can help you get a good appetite.
- 5 – 6 cucumber
- Salt, garlic, sugar, chili
- Glass jar.
- Clean cucumber in water added a little salt in 2 times. Next, clean again in fresh water and wait to dry. Then, cut cucumber in half, cut off the seeds.
- Cut cucumber into small and thin pieces like photo below.
- Pour all sliced cucumber into clean bowl, add more 1 teaspoon salt, mix well and wait in 2 – 3 hours. Next, use your hands to press out water.
- Clean chili, peel off the cover of garlic, slice small. Making sauce: Mix ¼ bowl fish sauce + ½ bowl sugar into pot, cook until all sugar is melted. Wait to get cold.
- Arrange sliced cucumber into glass jar, add more sauce, chili and garlic.
- Finally, use lib to cover carefully in 2 – 3 days. After that, you can use Salty Cucumber with any salty dishes you want.