(Nộm Bưởi Hải Sản) - Seafood and Grapefruit Salad is not only delicious, but also can bring many benefits to your health and body.
If you want to diet, I think this salad is the good choice for you to change your daily boring meals.
- 300 gr Squids
- 150 gr Crabs
- 1 Grapefruit
- ½ Tablespoon ofwhite sesame
- ½ Tablespoon of oil
Sweet and sour sauce
- 1Tablespoon of lemon juice
- Chopped garlic
- 60 ml Fish Sauce
- 60 gr Sugar
- 1 Chopped chilli.
* Add lemon juice, fish sauce, sugar, chopped chilli and chopped garlic into a bowl. Then, mix them together and season to suit your flavor.
- Wash the squid. Soak it into boiling water in short time. Next, slice the squid to fibre.
- Boil the crab. When the crab cooked, remove the cover of crap to get the crab meat. Next, add the chopped garlic, oil and crab meat into the pan. Dry the crab meat in short time. The dry time too long will make this salad less delicious.
- Peels a grapefruit and separate its pulp into segments. Slice the basil. Mix pulp of grapefruit, squid, crab meat, basil and dry chopped garlic together.
- Organize the mixture on the dish. Add the sweet and sour sauce into the dish. Next, add the white sesame on the top.
- Finally, your dish is ready to serve and you can enjoy Seafood and Grapefruit Salad with wine or beer.