(Súp Nui Gà Xé) - Shredded Chicken Meat Soup with Pasta comes from many delicious Vietnamese Cuisine.
Shredded Chicken Meat Soup with Pasta is not only delicious, but also healthy and easy in cooking.
- 1 bowl dried pasta
- 1 bowl boiled chicken meat, shredded
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 bowl green peas and corn
- 2 liters chicken broth
- Olive oil
- Spices: salt, sugar, pepper, Maggi’s stuff.
- Peel off the cover of carrot and onion. Slice into small cubes.
- Pour 1 liter water + 1 teaspoon salt into pot and cook until it boils. Next, pour dried pasta and soak until they are soft. Then, wash immediately in cold water and wait to dry.
- Cook the chicken broth in medium heat. Add more 1 tablespoon olive oil. Cook until it boils, add more sliced carrot into pot and season with a little salt + sugar.
- Heat the oil, add sliced onion and fry until it is fragrant. Next, pour all into pot (in step 3) + shredded chicken. Season to suit your flavor.
- Next, pour all pasta + corn + green peas into pot and cook in 5 – 10 minutes. Season again.
- Finaly, Shredded Chicken Meat Soup with Pasta is ready to serve.