(Bì cuốn) - Shredded Pork and Pork Skin Rice Paper Rolls - The mixture of pork skin, roasted rice powder and shredded meat will make the strange taste, but delicious for this dish.
- Pork, washed: 150g
- Pork skin: 100g
- Roasted rice powder: 30g
- Raw vegetables, washed: 150g
- 8 rice papers
- 2 Cloves garlic, finely minced
- White sugar: 1 Teaspoon
- Pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- Coconut milk: 1/2 cup
Sweet and sour sauce ingredients
- Lemon juice: 1 Tablespoon
- Fish sauce: 2 Tablespoons
- White sugar: 4 Tablespoons
- Coconut milk: 6 Tablespoons
- 1/2 pepper, finely chopped.
* Boil coconut milk, and then add white sugar and fish sauce stir well. Let it cool, and then add lemon juice on it.
- Pork boiled, and then marinated with seasoning, white sugar, and ground pepper.
- Fried minced garlic with oil until fragrant, add pork, coconut on it with small heat to absorb seasoning, and then cut yarn.
- Mix the pork, pork skin, roasted rice powder, pepper together.
- Roll rice paper with salad and pork skin together.
- Use Shredded pork and pork skin rice paper rolls served with sweet and sour spots.
- Lay some rolls on dish, use with vegetables and sweet and sour sauce (ladle sauce on small bowl, you can add chopped pepper if you like). Hope you like Shredded Pork and Pork Skin Rice Paper Rolls Recipe.
Good luck for your cooking.